Thursday, June 29, 2006

Too much

The title of my blog is a reflection of the DMB song of the same name. The band never draws any conclusions about all the things that are "too much," but I can feel it. Too many meetings, too much talking, too much to do. I'm hungering for a little space again. Some time where I don't have to make a decision. Some rest.

It's been an overwhelmingly busy week, and it's been compounded by getting in trouble at work, discovering someone broke into my car, being on-call, making plans for a short trip to FL, discovering some people I love may be moving away from Boston, and trying to negotiate my life to include someone who wants to date me. It's just too much.

Everything inside of me wants to stay home tonight, but it's Bible study. I need to go more than anything. But I wish I didn't have to drive to Boston to get there. Lord, BE MY STRENGTH!!!

No comments: