Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A Collision

I don't think I can possibly condense the last 4 days in a blog post. I don't even know if I can wrap words around them. But over and over, I've seen the redemption story played out for myself and people I love. It's amazing to step back and glimpse (only for a moment) a sliver of what God sees of creation. That fleeting moment, a small fraction, was enough to dumbfound me.

God is a God of completion
He desires redemption
That redemption comes in ways we often don't expect
God wants good things for us
God ordains seasons in our lives

The fact that God has come to Earth and desires to be known by marginal beings such as ourselves blows me away. The fact that He has intimate knowledge of the details of our lives, knows what we need, and actually cares, is astonishing. The way He works our sin, poor choices, and indecision for His glory puts me on my face.

What a holy God!
What a victorious warrior!
What a redeemer!

No comments: